Search This Blog

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Nerds unite!

I just had the best conversation ever. It began with a friend of mine asking me what I had asked for for Christmas. I said...a lightsaber. He got really excited, which is funny, because I never would have guessed him to be the fantasy type. From there it moved to LOTR. How many times we've read the books (he has me beat by 12), our favorite characters/scenes, bonus features, weapons, and so on and so forth. It was bad enough that the other friends decided they were going to go to Sonic while they waited for us to shut up. It was epic.

In other news, finals are next week! Ahhhh....actually the week is shaping up to be quite boring. Ah well.

The Voyage of the Dawn Treader opens tomorrow! AH! I'm so excited!

This morning in Design we were informed that "in the beginning, the camera was stationary."

No comments:

Post a Comment