Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Dear Minnesota Vikings:

What was that? I mean really. You guys must have missed the memo back in Jr. High, but false start-ing every other play is not acceptable. The point of the defense is to defend. Might want to get on that. Oh, and you know that guy who throws the ball? There's this thing called protection, and you're supposed to do it. Just thought I'd throw that out there. Take it or leave it, but I know you guys can do better than that.

In case you missed it, the first half IS part of the game.

Also on the downside, Favre had 5 turnovers and now holds the record for most fumbles.

On the upside, he became the only player with 70,000+ passing yards. That is a stinking big amount of yards, people. He also became the first with 500 TD passes. Make that 502.

Sooo basically there was about 20 minutes in there that I enjoyed. Although I'm pretty sure the other people in the lobby got a kick out of my talking to the TV. Eh, it happens.

1 comment: