Search This Blog

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Thermal shirts are my favorite..

I am currently sitting at home alone with a Mt. Dew and some super cool green socks. My entire family has been abducted by aliens and they are currently negotiating with the government for the nation's supply of cheese balls.

This morning I had to work super early. As I was about to leave, I heard the front door open and close, and it freaked me out until I realized it was just the newspaper guy. Then when I left, his car was across the street, still running, with the lights on, but he wasn't in it. Which was also frightening. I almost thought I was going to die, but then he came back from the other house whose paper he was delivering and drove away. Long story short, I did not die.

No comments:

Post a Comment