Search This Blog

Friday, January 14, 2011

Snow the second

I feel like I should tell you something.

I do not like snow.

Yes, I said it. It needed to be said, judging by how many of the kids at school are all like, "when we get back you are going to play in the snow with me yayyy"

To that I say, "How about we watch a nice movie while wearing Snuggies and drinking hot chocolate?"

Do that not sound more enjoyable?

I know you are wondering how in the world anyone could not like snow. Maybe it has to do with the fact that I get cold very easily. Maybe it has to do with the fact that I dislike muddy slush. Or maybe it has to do with all of those times I've gone to work at 5:50 am and had to clean my car off. Regardless, I am just not a fan of snow.

I think it is very nice when it is falling. It's even nice for about an hour or two after it's on the ground. After that, however, it can just disappear. No cold. No slush. No car cleaning. No fish tailing. No.

I am a big fan of spring, summer and fall. Just not winter.

Lemme say it one more time for emphasis...

I do not like snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment