Search This Blog

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Return of the blog

I fail.

I stink at blogging. I'm even worse at math. I can't sing. I don't make my bed. My roommate takes better pictures than I do. I stapled myself the other day. I finished an assignment 13 minutes before it was due and forgot part of it. I don't have a boyfriend. I forget to cover brownies and they go stale. I use "weak construction" in my essays. I spill things. I drop my phone all the time. I hardly ever wear makeup. I forget to text people back. I put off doing dishes and cleaning out the fridge. I get annoyed with people over little things. I never know what day it is. I have cheesey ideas for group projects. I don't eat vegetables. I own too many shoes. I spend too much money. I have never run a mile in less than 11 minutes.

I fail.

But you know what?

It's ok.

I can't do it.

But God can.

He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. Isaiah 40:29

He gives me the ability to move on with life after bad grades, breakups, blowups, messes, and everything else I get myself into.

On my own, I'm never good enough.

I have nothing to offer.

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yes, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. Isaiah 41:10

Good thing I'm not on my own.

Because me + God is always enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment