Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Death by towels...

This whole going-to-college thing is a lot more complicated than it should be. I'm somehow supposed to fit my life in half a dozen rubbermaid containers. Plus a fridge. A toaster. An iron. An ironing board. A guitar. All the extra shoes that won't fit in my shoe thing. And it all has to fit in the back of Joe. (Joe is the name of my car, BTW.) HA. I don't even have room for all my towels. Ok, slight exageration. But seriously. I am set for life. Not really on towels, but on washcloths. No lie. I'm leaving half of them here for Mom to quilt for the homeless of Oz. Because they all match. No worries there. My chair and my comforter are the exact same color. Which is awesome. My life may be smooshed into my car, but it will all color coordinate. Maybe this whole packing thing isn't so bad, after all.

1 comment:

  1. I think my favorite part of this was the labels. I read them first, and was very confused about what this post was going to be about.

    ReplyDelete