Search This Blog

Saturday, November 6, 2010

2 weeks, and I get to sleep in

Thanksgiving break. 2 weeks. Who's excited? Obviously, sleep is not the only thing I'm excited for. But it's up there on the list. Along with bacon, curly fries, and omelets I can't afford. But after all, what are friends, family, and boyfriends for? Just kidding.

By the way, the research paper is being done on cyber bullying. Stink, I need to start it. Did I mention my Comp prof plays tuba in the army band?

I like Missouri. Why? Because there are concerts out the wazoo here, of course.

I was asked the other day what we do to pass the time here. I said we go to Walmart and we take pictures. By that I don't mean we take pictures at Walmart. We do, however, spend lots of money we shouldn't.

Dude. I just dropped my ring on the floor, and instead of rolling away, it just kind of plopped down like on the Fellowship. How awesome is that? Very, I say. Speaking of, the Hobbit actually has a cast now, and they might just start filming in my lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment