Search This Blog

Saturday, April 9, 2011

*Insert witty song title pertaining to topic*

College days is next weekend. Roommate and I are hosting a potential victim. I mean student. Student. Should be a good time. Although she insists that I take my awesome cemetary pictures off of our door ahead of time so as to avoid freaking out said student from the get go. I don't understand. I'm an expert, leave me to my trade. Welcome Week "training" was this morning. We didn't really train, they just told us how we shouldn't say anything negative about the school so as to coerce unsuspecting freshmen. That's kind of a paraphrase, but it was something to that effect. My fellow group leaders seem to be legit, thankfully. Roommate and I were afraid that we would get stuck with poopy co-workers, because that's usually what happens to us in group projects, class assignments, etc. I have nothing profound to say today. I just thought that on the off chance that someone reads this blog I should probably update it so as to retain interest. Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment