Search This Blog

Saturday, April 23, 2011

To infinity and beyond!

Iiiit's Easter break. Yay! There are approxamately 53 people left on this campus. That I've seen. There's probably another 18 or so in hiding. And by in hiding I mean they haven't left their dorms all weekend. Which is what Roommate and I almost did today. We left to eat and go on a walk. She also took out the trash. With all of that, we've been out the door a combined total of 1 hour and 41 minutes. Give or take.

Yesterday, however, was quiiite exciting. Roommate went ninja, 3rd floor Friend was a pirate, and I was a super hero. I had men's Batman swimming trunks, rainboots, a black mask, and a blue towel cape. And it was awesome. We started our adventures by walking 3 blocks to a men's dorm and hanging out in the lobby. Then we decided it would be a good idea to go to Wendy's. So we did. Some little girls stared at us, and their father told us we were scary. We also had Random Maupin Man with us, he was dressed normally and documented the whole thing for us. The worker lady just looked at us and preceeded to give us student discounts. Then we went and hung out on one of the school signs by the highway, where we got very strange looks. T'was a rather good time.

I have no conclusion, I just thought I'd share our awesomeness with the world. As you were.

No comments:

Post a Comment