Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Allergies are so delightful.

Note to the world in general: avoid our room. At all costs. The roommate and I both feel like poo. Which also translates into our having no social life today. Cool, huh?

However, I have yet to fall asleep in class. Granted is has only been 2 1/2 weeks. But still.

My English teacher has the cutest clothes.

We had a BBQ with our "brother dorms" last night. I think the whole point of dorm socialy things is to match make, I really do. Not that it appears to be working so far. I know of one person who has found a boyfriend so far. But, like I said, it's only been 2 1/2 weeks. We have the whole dorm socialed future in front of us. On a slightly related note, guess who is dumb and has to work during the homecoming game? Even when I make my own schedule, I still end up missing everything...

Also, I am very superly annoyed. Why, you ask? Because tomorrow evening they are showing a movie in the Union. Why is this a problem? Because NFL Kickoff is tomorrow night. Because it's the Saints and the Vikings. Because it'll be epic. Because it's BRETT FAVRE for crying out loud. As soon as I figure out who's in charge of the activity committee, or whatever it is, well...

No comments:

Post a Comment