Search This Blog

Monday, September 27, 2010

She wear short skirts, I wear t-shirts...

No, I was not singing Taylor Swift. Ok, maybe. Actually, the boys were. Because that is what you do in college. Ok, so last night we walked out of the dorm to go run, and a car went through the parking lot. It had at least six guys in it. The windows were rolled down, and "You Belong With Me" by Taylor Swift was blasting. And they were singing. Very loudly. Very, very loudly. It was the funniest thing ever.

I'm sure there was something else SUPER important I had to say, or rather type, but it has slipped my mind.

I fail.

P.S. We made 2 miles in 33 minutes. Be impressed.

1 comment:

  1. I thought you were going to say the guys were wearing short skirts...thank goodness they were only singing about them... :)

    ReplyDelete