Search This Blog

Thursday, September 30, 2010

...if unicorns were real, which they are...

First order of business: My boyfriend is amazing. Four months of amazing. Plus some. P.S. He mailed me chocolate. And a unicorn. AH

Second order of business: I saw a girl in a Snow White costume the other night. Not just any girl, but one of the RA's from my dorm. Awesome.

Third order of business: To those certain people in those certain classes: Ok. We get it. You know everything there is to know on this subject. Maybe even more. You can stop telling us. you also need to stop sighing in disgust every time the prof makes a point you already know. Which seems to be all of them.
By the way, I was wondering how, when we took that placement test the first day of class, you didn't test out and move on to higher classes more suited to your vast knowledge?

No comments:

Post a Comment