Search This Blog

Thursday, August 26, 2010

I like bouncing.

With the exception of one particular teacher/class, which shall go unnamed, college is awesome. The whole pilesofhomeworkmostofwhichtakesforeverandidon'tknowwheretostart thing isn't the greatest, but so far it's managable.

Today in Sem we did a learning style test. Turns out I'm kinesthetic, which, and I'm paraphrasing, means I don't sit still. Actually I already knew that, but hey, now it's like a scientific fact. Or something. I don't know. At least Jason knows why I just stand there and bounce now. The really bad part was, she was talking about it and said something to the effect of, "people with this learning style can't sit still. They always have to mess with a pin or bounce their legs." Guess what I was doing at that exact moment in time? I don't think anyone saw me. However, as soon as the topic of going to bed early came up, Jason turned around in his chair and looked straight at me, along with a few other people. They know me so well. And it's only been a week. Weird.

I love my Comp teacher. For one thing, she has THE cutest clothes. I also like the way she talks, which is always good when you have to listen to someone for and hour at a time. Today we had show and tell. No joke. It was the funniest/most awkward thing ever. Rabbit trail...awkward is NOT spelled A-K-W-A-R-D. It makes it even more awkward when you spell awkward wrong. K? K.

1 comment:

  1. I'm just SHOCKED to hear about this test result...NOT :) I'm so glad you are enjoying yourself! By the way, what was your show/tell? And did I get all the right books for you? Love you! - Mom

    ReplyDelete