Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sigh...

I'm sure I'll be all excited again next week. Ok, I know I will. Just not right now. Mainly because I went to Dollar General for the last time. You think I'm kidding, but I'm not. Ask the best friend. She wanted to give the lady a hug. We kind of like Dollar General. In case you didn't know, they carry bubbles, silly string, egg dye, coloring books, water ballooons, stickers, and really cute mini staplers, scissors, and tape. There are great stories behind each of those items, let me assure you. We like Dollar General.

Also, if you've never played the game of Life, you really ought to. For hours. On end. And name every single one of those little plasitc people. Ok, maybe it's just because we live in a small town with nothing better to do. Today contained the most depressing game of Life ever. We finished, and then all just sat there looking at each other. And then we all started laughing and crying at the same time. Partly because the best friend said she's going to have life tourney's at school, and the little brother thought we were crazy and told us to just cry and get it over with. So we did. And now, here I sit.

I am super excited for college. True story. But I'm also going to miss you guys like crazy. Ok, that's my emo rant for the day. I'm done now:)

No comments:

Post a Comment