Search This Blog

Sunday, August 29, 2010

It's Sunday...

and I haven't posted since Thursday. I'm really bad at this whole blogging thing. I apoligize for giving the rest of the blogging world a bad name. I can't help it. I'm a poor college student with weird eating habits. I'm not sure how that's applicable, but I tried.

I don't remember what happened on Friday. Like for real I have no idea. Ok, I lied. We had a surprise party for the head group leader. Total success. And some of us went to a highschool football game. It was cold. Other than that, I have no idea what went down.

Saturday I got to sleep in for the first time in like 2 weeks, which was AMAZING. You have NO idea. And I went to a college football game for the first time ever. Cool stuff. We got creamed. And I didn't think my roommate would ever return, but thankfully she did.

Mexican food is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment