Search This Blog

Sunday, August 1, 2010

My big sister got hitched...

...and I didn't burn the church down. Actually, I almost couldn't get the lighter to light. Which is actually good, because we were seriously tempted to set the bows on fire as we want down the aisle. It would have been dramatic. Problematic, but dramatic. Wow. I should really not talk. Or type, as the case may be.

But really, I love weddings. And I cried all through this one. Dad cried too, so it was ok. And the other pastor made himself cry. And everyone else on my row was fine until he sang to her. Which was the cutest thing ever.

I think I'll stop now...

I love you, Hailey:)

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like the pastor sang to her...that would be strange! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Vicki that was really sweet!! I didn't realize you cried!! Who else were you sitting with??

    ReplyDelete