Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mycardiedmycardiedmycardied

My car doesn't like starting. I dunno why, starting is just not on Joe's list of favorite things.

On the bright side, thanks to Joe being dumb, I met a nice old lady today. Why, you ask? Because I had to cut around the back of the Wellness Center to save time. Behind said Wellness Center is real life stuff. you know, houses, and people and stuff. Anyways, there was a nice old lady gardening in her back yard with her husband and super cute grandson. They were nice.

I hope I can get home.

Did I mention I hate good byes?

I mean, I know I'll see most of these people again in a few months, but not all of them. And a few months is a long time.

Roommate and I haven't even started cleaning yet. Blech. We were going to do it this morning, really we were, but then we remembered we had lives that didn't have anything to do with cleaning, so we went for it. Perhaps it'll happen tonight.

We also have to consume everything in the fridge so that we can defrost it. Sad day.

What does one get for grad gifts?

The theme of Zecheriah has something to do with "The Kingdom is Coming."

Summer Intern is getting to my house today. I don't get to my house til Friday. Humph.

No comments:

Post a Comment