Search This Blog

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Of lint rollers, rubber maids, and post it notes...

Packing is such a pain. Pain pain pain.

On the bright side, I found the sham that has eluded me ALL year. Yayyy

Aanywho, packing most of my life into the back of Joe makes me feel two ways: 1. Awesome and minimalistic. After all, I can fit everything into my car. This proves I'm not materialistic, right? Everyone should wish to be me. 2. Pathetic. Everything fits in my car. I'm going no where in life. I may as well become a professional hobo.

I like to deal in dramatic extremes.

I don't like packing, but when I have to I prefer to pack ahead of time. Nothing like being punctual and prepared. However, when you need the stuff you have to pack for life, that kind of becomes difficult.

Aaand we're done.

No comments:

Post a Comment