Search This Blog

Monday, May 16, 2011

Ilikelistsalongwithattiteration

1. If you can read the title, I applaud you.
2. Since falling in the river, the battery life on my phone is cut severely. I'd tell you how much, but I can't do math.
3. Speaking of math, I currently have 89.8% in that class, which means I actually have to do well on the final to get an A.
4. I'm going to get a B in Algebra.
5. EVERYthing possible went on tonight. At the same time. You think I'm kidding, there was 5 things alone that I was aware of, and no one tells me anything.
6. Apparently someone, at sometime, in Malaysia has read this blog.
7. I don't even think I spelled that right, but give me some awesome points anyways.
8. I can't remember what I need to buy at Walmart.
9. I'm for rizzle going to miss my Old Testament class.
10. My roommate is totes legit.
11. Don't ever let me say "totes" again.
12. I need some random ideas, so feel free to send some my way.
13. My brother just started his THIRD blog.
14. Does that make me lame or awesome for only having one?
15. That was not a list point...
16. I am a terrible writer/blogger
17. Despair.
18. Refer to #15
19. I like it here.
20. You should refer all of your friends to this blog. I dunno why, just do it.
21. Do it, or I will kill you.
22. It's finals week.
23. I like the color green
24. I don't understand my best friend.
25. Insanity is not a medical condition, it is a legal term.
26. Roommate and I are working on a YouTube channel!
27. It's gonna be AWESOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment