Search This Blog

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Small town, we meet again

Rule number one about small towns: You can't get away with anything.
Example A: Due to the epic prank war, my car read "Just Married" when I returned home, due to lack of motivation to previously clean. Bad idea. So far I've only been questioned by a few, but I am positive that there is more to come.
One bonus to small towns is the lack of door locking need. Except that I keep forgetting about that part.
Also, no one really cares when people predict the end of the world. I half expected one of the graduation speakers to mention it ("We survived high schoool AND the end of the world! Yay us!"), but no such luck. Everyone here just assumes that life goes on and nothing ever changes.
Which brings me to something else. Best Friend and I were talking about how last year when we graduated and said good bye and cried lots and lots. Now it seems really dumb. We're obviously still here...

No comments:

Post a Comment