Search This Blog

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Of packing and finals and the lack of lettuce

1. It's time to go home. SBU is officially out of lettuce. Crazy stuff. Also sad. My sandwich was lacking.

2. Finals=done. Finished, doninated, over, owned.

3. Car=half packed. We have to "put the furiture in it's original place," which is NOT cool. For starters, I never saw the room originally, by the time I got there it was full of people and stuff. Apparently we have to separate the beds onto their respective walls, and put the desks in the middle. However, in order to do that, we have to get all of our STUFF out of the way. That was interrupeted by my having to work for three hours. Which usually isn't a big problem, but since I'm done with finals, I have nothing to study! Didn't think that one through...

No comments:

Post a Comment