Search This Blog

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Record!

Today I am setting a blogging record for most consecutive days with a post.

*drumroll please*

I have now gone from one...to two.

Feel free to squeal in excitement, dance around, and maybe mail me a pizza. One or all are acceptable.

Yay!

At this point you've all probably quit reading this ridiculous post, but I'm going to keep going anyway, in order to make you all feel like you've missed something awesome. Which you have.

Ramblerambleramble

I'm J K.

I forgot how allergic I am to Missouri. Like for reals. I think some people (probably the same persons that invented group projects) got together and said 'Hey! I've got a grEAt idea! What if we portioned off a portion of land and use that to contain every allergin known to mankind! We can even through in some random stuff that people may or may not be allergic to! That sounds like a grEAt idea!' and then a random member of the group decided to add his two cents, 'Guys! We could also hide all the meds in the random back corner of Walmart so that the allergic people who have puffy/watery eyes already have a rediculously IMPOSSIBLE time trying to find them!'

And then they all cheered and hugged and fist bumped and celebrated by eating cake.

(Related insertation: a girl in the hall just sneezed. See my point? It's not like I'm the only selfish person with allergies and I think you should all focus on and feel sorry for me because I'm the only one because I'm not. Make sense? Hopefully, but doubtful.)

No comments:

Post a Comment